Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook.
You bring about roasting roast Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook working 17 program together with 4 as well as. Here you are hit.
receipt of Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook
- Prepare 6 of boiled eggs.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- It's Half of inch cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- It's 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 3-4 of green chillies (optional).
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Spicy Egg Curry #MyCookbook instructions
- First boil the eggs. They should be hard boiled. Once they are boiled, remove the shells. Now in a bowl mix them with pinch of turmeric powder & salt. Leave them for 15mins. Then fry them in a pan with 1 tsp of oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until they get bit golden colour..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the whole spices first. Then add onion & garlic. Sautés them for couple of minutes. Add fresh tomato. Mix them well..
- When tomatoes will get soft, add all the spices powder and tomato paste. Add little amount of water, so the spices don’t get burnt. Cook them for 5 minutes on medium heat. Then add green chillies. But it’s optional. We love spicy 🌶..
- Now add the fried eggs. Give them a good mix. Add little amount of water. Cover them with lid. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium to low heat. You can add coriander at the end or before. Serve with plain rice or any kind of breads. ☺️.