Hummus soup. Remove center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape); secure lid on blender, and place a clean towel over opening in lid. Sauté them in a large soup pan with a bit of olive oil until the onion browns lightly. Adding hummus to a soup may sound odd, but give it a try!
A mug of soup warms you right up during the football game, and this tomato soup gets a boost of Mediterranean flavor and extra creaminess from a secret ingredient - spoiler - it's hummus! By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Sabra Dipping Co. LLC, and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. You succeed baking microwave Hummus soup testing 10 instructions moreover 5 as well as. Here you are conclude.
prescription of Hummus soup
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of boil chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tahini.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
Stir the hummus into the soup. Combine chickpeas with the water or stock, turmeric, cumin, and coriander in a large heavy-bottomed soup pot. Bring to a boil and add the saffron. A quick, cool, just right for the end of these warm summer nights soup.
Hummus soup method
- Pan mein oil garam karein usme jeera, onion or garlic daalkar 1 min ke liye saute karein..
- Ab chickpeas or tahini add karein ache se mix karke vegetable broth daale..
- Black pepper add karke pan ko cover karein or 5 min ke liye slow flame par simmer hone de..
- Flame off karein or soup ko serving bowl mein transfer karein usme lemon juice daale or red chilli powder sprinkle karein..
- Hot and healthy hummus soup is ready to serve..
Side note: I recently got a remote for my camera, and for some reason this inspired me to start taking pictures of myself and other people holding plates of food. Below is a picture of the Southern daughter holding a bowl of the hummus soup, which she would never eat in one. Hummus adds an unexpected depth, creaminess and a hit of fibre to this hearty vegetable soup. Enjoy on a chilly day with a warm slice of bread. I sure am sad to see summer go, but seriously couldn't be more excited to kick off the fall season!