Bonda soup. urad dal fritters in a moong dal soup with step by step photo and video recipe. the traditional soup recipes are generally made with a vegetable or with broth of veggies or meat. these are generally served as appetiser just before the meal which eventually improve the appetite. but there are other innovative soup recipe and bonda soup recipe is one such innovation made by. Urad dal bonda in moong soup, a popular Karnataka recipe, shared with step by step pictures. I tasted Bonda soup for the first time in a restaurant in Chennai.
Bonda soup is just a perfect winter time snack cum appetizer, which is very soothing and super tasty. First time I had this Bonda soup at my friends place. It was a rainy winter evening when we visited my friend Vidya's house. You close baking parboil Bonda soup working 14 receipt and 5 than. Here you are attain.
method of Bonda soup
- It's 1 cup of urad daal/black split lentil.
- Prepare as per tatse of Salt.
- You need 2 spoon of pepper powder.
- You need 4 spoon of jeera / cumin.
- Prepare as per need of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare as per need of Oil for frying.
- It's 1/2 cup of moong dal.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 of slit green chillies.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp each of Rai / jeera (mustard/cumin).
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
This hot bonda soup was waiting for us :) Yum. so soothing and so delicious hot soup with Mysore Bonda! Karnataka Style Bonda Soup Recipe is a favourite dish among all the kannadigas and especially in Mysore. The dish consists of crispy urad dal fritter dipped in a hot thin based dal soup. The fritter is usually fried in a deep frying oil but in this recipe we have made it healthy by pan frying it on the kuzhi paniyaram pan to make it super healthy for your morning breakfast.
Bonda soup instructions
- Soak urad dal for four hours grind into fine paste. Add salt, pepper powder, jeera, and chopped coriander and mix.
- Drop the batter dumplings and Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame.
- Make tadka of oil rai, jeera, turmeric add green chillies, chopped onion and tomatoes, cook till tender and add moong dal and cook till two whistles..
- Add salt, chilli powder and boil for a while. Mix lemon juice.
- Serve hot bonda with moong dal soup.
Bonda soup is just a perfect winter time snack cum appetizer, which is very soothing and super tasty. First time I had this Bonda soup at my friends place. It was a rainy winter evening when we visited my friend Vidya's house. This hot bonda soup was waiting for us 🙂 Yum. so soothing and so delicious hot soup with Mysore Bonda! Bonda Soup is Karnataka's special Breakfast Recipe.