Black chana soup. Prepare this healthy Kala Chana soup. A delicious and quick to make Black Chana (Chickpea) soup with my easy recipe video as a guide. If you like the recipe & dish please share our video.
This delicious Black Chana Masala is an easy to make chickpea curry made with black chickpeas. It's bursting with flavor and is a healthy Meatless Monday vegan dinner recipe. Kala Chana is a mildly spiced black chickpeas curry made in the instant pot or a stovetop pressure cooker. You get with it broiling deep fry Black chana soup proving 4 technique along with 5 furthermore. Here you are nail it.
technique of Black chana soup
- You need 1 cup of Black chana sprouted.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Salt.
Add kala chana to your regular diet, in soups or curries or even salads, to get the benefits. Try this simple yet delicious protein rich soup of Black chana water - Strained after boiling Black chana. This soup is flavorsome & full of nutrients. Soak the black kala overnight, pressure cook the channa the next day with little salt, use this water for making this soup.
Black chana soup compound
- Pressure Cook sprouted chana with salt and water up-to 5-6 whistles.
- In a pan take oil and saute onion and tomatoes well with little salt. Cook till it is done.
- When it is done add pressure cooked chana and add water if required. Boil till done.
- Now remove from flame and blend all with blender make watery consistency.
- Again boil and check salt. Serve with lemon and coriander if you like.
Take little channa and grind to a paste and mix it well with the channa water and. Black Chana (Dried Black Garbanzo Beans or Sookha Kala Chana) are full of protein. Kala Chana is very high in protein and provides a nutritional meal. It has a low glycemic index and is Kala Chana is a variation of the commonly found chickpea but it is dark brown in color and smaller in. Easy Split Pea Soup with turmeric, spices, carrots, cauliflower, butternut squash.