Drumstick dal soup. Drumstick Soup is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Soups and Stews. drumstick dal recipe with stepwise photos. i love the flavor & taste of drumsticks in the dal, rather Drumstick dal recipe with step by step photos. This drumstick dal recipe is the way my mom makes it. This fabulous Drumstick soup, with the strong aroma and flavour of drumstick, is surprisingly easy to make because it bypasses the cumbersome process of peeling the drumstick.
It's low in calaroies, low in fats and very healthy. It helps in curing cold and sore throat. It tastes divine when served hot during rainy. You finish broiling mull Drumstick dal soup testing 10 procedure and 2 so. Here you are attain.
process of Drumstick dal soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled toor dal.
- Prepare 1 of drumstick.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 of red chilli.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of mustard seeds.
- It's 1/4 spoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 spoon of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Drumstick soup recipe is nutritious soup made from drumsticks and loved by people of all age groups. The vegetarian soup also includes green gram dal and some spices to enhance its flavour. Healthy and nutritious drumstick soup which taste so delicious. It is rich in iron and is full of health benefits.
Drumstick dal soup technique
- First wash dal and soap for 30 minutes then boil in pressure cooker with 4-5 whistles.
- Then take a pan and heat oil then add mustard seeds cumin seeds, asafoetida, red chilli, bay leaf and drumstick then cook well until become a drumstick soft then add boiled dal and half cup of water salt lemon juice and cook for 4 to 5 minutes then serve hot..
This soup taste amazing with some toasted bread. Drumstick sambar in andhra style made with drumsticks, onions, tomatoes, dal & spice powder. Drumstick sambar recipe - Sambar is a basic lentil soup from south Indian cuisine and is commonly. A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and Add the dal stock and allow it to boil. Cook until the mixture is homogenous, stirring continuously.