Split Red Lentil Soup.
You conclude grilling coddle Split Red Lentil Soup adopting 9 modus operandi also 4 including. Here is how you produce.
technique of Split Red Lentil Soup
- It's 1 cup of Split Red Lentil (soaked).
- It's 1/4 cup of Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Tomato(chopped).
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic(chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
Split Red Lentil Soup process
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker, add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Drain and add the split red lentils, 2 cups water, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix..
- Add tomatoes, cover and cook under pressure till 2-3 whistles are given out..
- Cool and put into a mixer jar and grind till smooth..
- Pour back into the cooker, add lemon juice and mix and bring it to a boil. Pour into bowls and serve..