Strawberry lemonade cake.
You act steaming bake Strawberry lemonade cake working 12 compound so 11 so. Here is how you make hay.
program of Strawberry lemonade cake
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 300 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 240 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 120 ml of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- It's 235 ml of whole milk.
- It's 280 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 470 ml of heavy whipping cream.
Strawberry lemonade cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease the sides of a cake tin with butter or cooking spray and put parchment paper on the bottom of the cake tin..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugar and use a hand mixer to beat it until it’s thick and pale yellow..
- Continue blending and gradually add the olive oil. Add the vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, and milk, and mix until smooth..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, gently incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix..
- Put the batter into the cake tin, bake for 20-25 min until lightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean from the centre..
- Allow cakes to cool before frosting.
- A hand mixer, whisk the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add in the strawberry jam whisking together until fully incorporated and peaks are stiff..
- Keep in the fridge until ready to use..
- To assemble, start with a bottom layer of cake. Cover top with icing, followed by an even layer of sliced strawberries. Repeat with the remaining layers..