Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. You conclude steaming fix Palak Paneer accepting 11 procedure along with 11 also. Here is how you rack up.
technique of Palak Paneer
- You need 100 g of home made Paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1 of blanched spinach.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of haldi powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Oil for frying.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer - How to Make Palak Paneer - Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy - Smita. Palak Paneer - a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed.
Palak Paneer little by little
- First blanched spinach and grind it.
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it and fry paneer cubes and removed it from the oil.
- Than remove extra oil from kadai.
- Than add chopped onion and fry it for 2 minutes than add chopped tomato and fry it for five minutes.
- Than add dry spices ingredients and fry it for 5 minutes.
- Now add grinded Spinach and mix well.
- Fry for 10 minutes than add salt to taste.
- Now add fried paneer cubes and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now remove it from the gas..
- Serve it with chapatis or fulki rotis..
- Serve hot & enjoy delicious palak paneer..
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. palak paneer recipe is one of the many of the best loved vegetarian Punjabi dishes are the ones where paneer is combined with a vegetable. Some tips to make the perfect palak paneer recipe. Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker!