Aar fish recipe with mustard paste. That's it it's ready if you like this recipe give it a thumbs up& subscribe to my channel. Fish with mustard seeds recipe, অসমীয়া মাছৰ ৰেচিপি, Rohu Fish curry, Fish curry in Assamese, Sarso fish curry Hi, Welcome to my channel In this video I am. Small Fish Curry Recipe with Mustard Paste छोटी मछली का झाल
Mustard and Fish are a match made in heaven. This Mustard Fish Curry recipe is sure to be a family favorite because of the mustard seeds and drops of This recipe is quite easy to prepare at home because of it's handful ingredients and is best for serving to the untimely guests. Bengali Mustard Fish Recipe: Extremely popular Bengali (Indian) fish recipe using homemade mustard paste, fish and Indian spices. You determine boiling nuke Aar fish recipe with mustard paste employing 9 technique as a consequence 4 than. Here you are put it over.
instructions of Aar fish recipe with mustard paste
- It's 500 gms of Aar fish.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard seeds (I have make this mustard seeds paste at home).
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- It's 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
Hi Everyone, I'm back from one stunningly captivating vacation to Yosemite National Park where we ventured around lush forests and pristine lakes. The mustard paste refers to a thick paste prepared by mixing mustard, vinegar, chillies and salt. This is a thick yellowish-brown Add to cream or red wine sauces for depth and piquancy · Mustard paste can be used to prepare fish curries, mixed vegetables and in various regional curries and gravies.. Pork Chops With Mustard-peppercorn Sauce, Low Carb Fried Fish With Dijon Mustard Sauce, Smoked Salmon Parcels With Honey-mustard Sauce.
Aar fish recipe with mustard paste ingredients
- Wash the fish four or five times. Then again wash the fish with salt and turmeric powder. Why we use salt and turmeric powder. Because the tangy smell of fish goes off. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt 1/2 ts and 1 tsp mustard oil or Refined oil. I have used here mustard oil. Keep aside 5 minutes. Heat oil. Once the oil is hot. Fry the fish till it becomes light brown in colour on both the sides. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate..
- In the same kadhai. Add little mustard oil. When the oil is hot. Add 1 dry red chilli. Then add mustard paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Saute it for a few minutes. Till the masala cook well. Then add water as needed..
- When it starts boiling add fry fish. Stir it carefully. So the fish will not break. Boil the fish till it becomes gravy. I like sorse bata maach(grinded mustard paste) with gravy. It will be tasty and yummy..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a beautiful kadhai. Decorate with green chilli. Hope viewers like my recipe. Please try this recipe at home..
Grilled Chicken with Sweet Mustard Barbecue SauceFood and Wine. Watch how to make this recipe. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. (You can also use an ovenproof baking dish.) As evident from the name, this fish recipe uses mustard paste in abundance. It is a relatively easy and quick preparation. Add the mustard paste, salt and turmeric powder.