Spicy Schezwan Sauce. Schezwan sauce is a flavorful, spicy and hot condiment that is used as a dip. It can also be used to make fried rice, noodles, appetizers & snacks. It is moderately hot, slightly sweet & sour.
It is a fusion Indo Chinese recipe of a hot chili. This schezwan sauce needs a loooot of red chilies, is fiery hot and as some foodies might say 'definitely complex'. Because it's sweet first and then spicy. You operate roasting mull Spicy Schezwan Sauce applying 12 prescription along with 5 steps. Here you are arrive.
modus operandi of Spicy Schezwan Sauce
- You need 10-12 of dry red spicy chillies (wash and in warm water for 3-4 hrs).
- It's 1 of red capsicum sun dried at home (Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of garlic pods.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 inch of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder (for colour totally optional).
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup (it's my twist).
- You need as required of Water.
You will definitely become a fire breathing. Spicy Schezwan Sauce is an easy to make hot sauce which can be served as an condiment or used in recipes like Schezwan Fried Rice & Noddles. This sauce is quite popular in the Indo-Chinese. Homemade Schezwan (Szechuan) sauce is 'extremely spicy' but 'extremely tasty' sauce that you should be making at home right away.
Spicy Schezwan Sauce ingredients
- Deseeds the Soaked red chillies. Take a grinding jar add garlic pods, red chillies and chopped red capsicum. Coarsely grind. Needed add 2-3 tbsp of water while grinding..
- Take a pan on Medium flame. Add oil get hot and add corse paste, grated ginger. Mix it well and let it saute it well. Now add water to grinding jar and get that water in the pan..
- Mix it well and get all water dried up. Saute till the rawness of garlic vanished. Now add soya sauce, Chilli sauce, vinegar. (It's up to you how much to be added. It's totally upto Ur taste).
- Saute it oil will start releasing. Now add salt, Kashmiri red chilli powder and ketchup. Mix it well and saute till oil get released completely..
- Schezwan sauce is ready. Get it cool down completely. Fill the jar and store it in the refrigerator for 1 month. But I m so sure it won't last so long will complete soon because it is so tasty. Enjoy with Parathas or rice or make any Chinese dish it is very much perfect..
Szechuan Sauce is a famous sauce recipe for dipping or coating your Sichuan inspired food! We wanted to show you how to make Szechuan sauce. Use in Stir-Fries or as a Amazing and Authentic Szechuan Sauce Recipe! Use as a flavorful stir-fry sauce for veggies or. Homemade Schezwan sauce recipe or Schezwan chutney- hot and spicy sauce recipe from the Indo-Chinese cuisine.