Home made bread with herbs and olive oil.
You cook browning doctor Home made bread with herbs and olive oil proving 8 prescription than 9 together with. Here you are do the trick.
receipt of Home made bread with herbs and olive oil
- You need 800 Grams of bread flour.
- It's 280 Millilitres of water , lukewarm.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 Tablespoon of salt.
- It's 25 Grams of yeast bread for making.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of garlic.
- You need 8 of sage leaves.
- It's 4 of rosemary sticks.
Home made bread with herbs and olive oil process
- Melt the yeast with some of the warm water (add 1 tsp of sugar if using dry yeast). Then add the flour, 4 tbsp of olive oil, salt and the rest of the water. Work it well with your hands on your working top for 10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Make the dough into a ball, put it in a bowl and cover it with a cloth. Let it rest for a couple of hours in a warm place until it has doubled in size.
- Work the dough for another 10 minutes then dust your working top with some flour and with a rolling pin flatten the pastry making it into a long rectangle about 40 x 30 cm.
- Chop the rosemary, the sage and the garlic and mix them up with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Spread the herbs mixture over the pastry leaving 1 cm around the edges.
- Roll the pastry from the longer side of the rectangle and then seal it well.
- Now join the two ends together and make it into a ring. Make incisions about 5 cm distant to each another and 2 cm from the centre.
- Fold every slice on top of the next one to make the cuts visible.
- Lay the ring on a greased baking tray and cover it up with a cloth and let it rest for 45 minutes then cook it at 190C for 30-40 minutes until golden..