Rumali roti at home. Rumali roti recipe with step by step pics. Rumali roti is one of the unleavened Indian breads that is made traditionally in the Awadhi, Mughlai and This method is suitable for a home cook. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food.
Then add some salt, oil and mix with the dough. Transfer the rumali roti on a plate and fold like a handkerchief and serve it with some delicious gravy. Indulge in the goodness! roomali roti, rumali roti , easy roti recipe with step by step photo/video recipe. roti's are indian bread which is served with curry for lunch and dinner. furthermore, the important tip for roomali rotis is to serve immediately after preparing it. finally, do visit my other roti and paratha's recipe on my website. You go for it brewing blanch Rumali roti at home testing 4 method together with 9 furthermore. Here you are make hay.
ingredients of Rumali roti at home
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
How to makeRoomali Roti home made? How to cookRoomali Roti home made? Learn the recipeRoomali Roti home madeby vahchef. Heat the flat tava, place the rumali roti carefully over it and cook till they puff up and you will be able to separate the two layers.
Rumali roti at home one at a time
- Add salt and oil in maida..
- Prepare a soft dough by adding milk..
- Rest the dough for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, take a small ball sized dough and roll thin from all sides..
- Put kadai upside down on medium flame..
- Sprinkle some salted water on kadai..
- Put roti on kadai with the help of rolling pin..
- Press roti from all sides with the help of cloth..
- Cook from both side and serve..
Making roomali roti at home was my long time plan and somehow i kept on postponing it and suddenly one day i decided to make it and tried at home But still i felt it has be little soft and attempted on the next day, and it was much better than the first attempt. My hubby who loves roomali roti enjoyed this. Rumali Roti: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes. I looooove Rumali rotis and they make my premier choice at restaurants. But never attempted making them at home.